At The Career Doctors, we help employees achieve successful career transition. The package includes personalized, one to one coaching, assessment, advice and job search assistance.
The emotional support and practical guidance that we provide help displaced employees to adjust and manage change more easily and successfully. The service is action oriented, efficient and designed to provide employees with an action plan and tools to help them with their career search.
Our career strategists have years of experience helping employees in transition gain increased self confidence, optimism and enthusiasm to take control of their career and move forward.
Some of the characteristics of our employee transition guidance program include:
- Immediate emotional support and counselling after the termination meeting
- Access to our Career Strategists through phone / personal appointments in the days and weeks that follow
- Coaching on job search and interviewing skills
- Identification of your transferrable skills and professional values
- Development of a complete career package – including career and aptitude assessment to identify careers that would be a good fit; and writing a professional resume and cover letter for targeted industry and job profiles
- Exploration of self-employment options and feasibility
- New goals and action plan to achieve them
- On-going guidance and support
Contact us today to know more about our career transition services. Call us at 905-799-2228 or Contact Us and one of our Career Strategists will reach out to you in 1 or 2 business days.