At The Career Doctors, we have extensive experience in dealing with groups in transition and can design our workshops to fit your needs. Our workshops are tailored to provide for a balanced mix of group interaction and individual attention.
The program prepares participants to work productively through a notice period (if applicable) and provide them with guidance and tools to assess and evaluate their career, establish career goals, set prioritize and launch an effective job search.
Group employee transition workshops are designed to help affected employees in:
- Providing immediate support and counselling after termination notice
- Working through a notice period
- Understanding the job market
- Career review and assessment
- Reviewing realistic career alternatives
- Developing professional cover letter and resume
- Establishing career goals and preparing action plan
- On-going guidance and support
Contact us today to know more about our group employee transition workshop. Call us at 905-799-2228 or Contact Us and one of our Career Strategists will reach out to you in 1 or 2 business days.